How To Book
Due to the individual nature of our holidays, reservations are subject to approval of your application form by us.
In order to register with us, please contact us for details. If your application is approved, we will then contact you to discuss dates and availability.
Booking terms and conditions
WHEN ARRIVING AT THE DOG HOUSE, YOUR DOG MUST:
- wear a plain (no studs or metal attachments, decorations etc.), strong, snug-fitting collar with an identification tag bearing your name and telephone no.
- be in reasonably good physical shape.
- be recently groomed and bathed (if a long coated breed he/she must have a practical close trim, particularly around eyes and pads of feet, to avoid problems from foreign bodies, i.e, grass seeds, burrs, mud, matts, tar, gum, snow, etc).
- be currently free of fleas and other parasites and undergoing an effective flea & tick prevention programme, if your dog is not protected against parasites (ticks, fleas, roundworms and tapeworms) we will treat your dog on arrival at The Dog House and a charge will be made.
- have been wormed within two months before arriving for an activity holiday or training.
- preferably have health and third party insurance (please call if your dog is not insured)
- have up-to-date vaccination certificates - including Infectious Bronchitis also known as Kennel Cough. The two current vaccinations are: Para-Influenza - a viral form, administered in conjunction with the yearly booster, and Nobivac KC or Intrac -a bacterial form, given as droplets into your dog’s nose, lasting for 1 year. These can be administered at any time, preferably a minimum of three weeks prior to a dog’s stay.